Playing with light is one of the best tricks in make up. Light emphasizes shape and glow. Attracting light to certain parts of your face will illuminate it and bring it to life. The best way to attract light to your face is with the soft focus properties of the reflective pearls in Glow Up. These finely milled particles provide radiance with a soft subtle shimmer. It leaves you with a delicate glow that helps to mask any imperfections, adding a satin-soft and porcelain finish.
- Glow Up’s glide-on application gives a velvety feeling due to its micronisation technology.
- Glow Up also helps protect the skin from the environment because it contains vitamin E.
- Recommended for each skin type, age or style.
- No scent. No parabens. No animal testing.
How To Use:
- Apply the luminous powder to parts of the skin on which light falls first: your upper cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, the Cupid bow of your lip, and collarbone.
- Playing with light creates a seductive emphasis on bone structure, and enhances your healthy and youthful appearance.
Talc, Mica, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide.