If you’re looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, blinc mascara is your answer. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, blinc mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
How To Use:
- It applies like a regular mascara.
- It takes about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny “tubes” around your lashes.
- Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build up the mascara.
- Keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before the mascara sets.
- Once it sets, you can no longer build.
How To Remove:
This mascara can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure.